Enjoy this dip with raw vegetables or triangles of pita bread or as a high protein vegetarian sandwich spread.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup (plus 2 Tbsp) tahini
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp cannabis olive oil
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh italian parsley
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
Combine all ingredients together, blend using a food processor or hand blender until smooth.
If too thick add a small amount of water, 1 Tbsp at a time until you reach the consistency you desire.
Can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week.