Have a go and try these delicious CBD-infused coconut fat bombs. Easy to make and a bit more difficult to deny, these are the perfect way to make you feel satisfied until your next meal.
- 20mg of CBD oil (about 2 full droppers)
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Place a saucepan over low heat and melt the coconut oil until fully liquified. Whisk in the cocoa powder until all lumps are gone. Add the honey and stir again until well combined.
- Evenly pour the cocoa mixture into 6 cups of a silicone muffin pan. Transfer the batter to the fridge for about 30 minutes or until the batter becomes firm.
- In another saucepan, melt the coconut butter. Remove from the heat and whisk in CBD oil.
- Take out the muffin mold from the fridge and add the coconut butter mixture on the top of each cup. Refrigerate for another 30 hours or until everything solidifies.
- Store the fat bombs in the fridge.