These muffins are amazingly quick and easy to make.
Great place for beginners to start!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 cup sugar as well as 1 tablespoon for muffin tops
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg large
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw if frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 120℃.
- Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg (if using), and salt together in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the oil, egg, milk, and vanilla together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- The batter will be thick. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide mixture between the 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle to tops with a little sugar.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes until risen, firm to the touch and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.